Finding the perfect dairy-free and soy-free meal ideas while breastfeeding is hard. You have so many other things to think about; like diapers and schedules and sleep (oh glorious sleep). So when one of our twins, Orion, had dairy and soy sensitivities at 7-weeks-old, I was at a loss of where to begin. But luckily, thanks to Pinterest and Instagram friends, I was able to figure out a meal rotation that made things easy – and I am SO excited to share it with you!
I plan on repeating using this list of meals throughout this upcoming year in hopes of simplifying our groceries and helping me manage our meal prep. In order for me to add a recipe to the list, it needs to take less than 30 minutes to make, have amazing flavor, and be full of healthy ingredients so our son isn’t in constant discomfort.
- Healthy Orange Chicken with Steamed Green Beans
- One-Skillet Greek Chicken
- Whole30 Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- The Best Vegan Pizza
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sausage, and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal
- Healthy Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry
- Vegan Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito Bowl
- Gluten-Free Spaghetti with Pasta and Ground Turkey
- Crockpot Loaded Mexican Chicken Soup
- Apple slices and nut butter (and my favorite dairy-free chocolate chips)
- Carrots and/or celery sticks with hummus
Simple Dairy-free and Soy-free Meal Ideas Delivered to Your Door
I have Daily Harvest (aff link) delivered monthly. It’s not just smoothies! They have delicious flatbreads (with a cauliflower crust) and amazing quinoa bowls as well. I get a mix of 24 different items delivered monthly and never have to think about my lunch, which is heavenly.
Want to support your newborn developmentally?
You want to make sure they’re getting all the nutrients they need with these dairy-free and soy-free meal ideas – so make sure you’re supporting them developmentally as well!