Looking for an affordable and delicious white wine sangria recipe? This easy-to-make sangria serves 10 and can be prepared ahead of time.
Want the perfect meal to pair with your sangria?
A Taco Bar is the ideal party meal, can go so far, and is extremely affordable. Feed a crowd of 24 for under $150 and I promise every guest will leave happy!
White Wine Sangria
If there’s a party, drinks are a must in my mind. We have a kegerator that has a keg of beer in it and that was available for everyone. We also made a large pitcher of this white wine sangria that is really tasty while not being overly sweet, like many sangria recipes. It’s very affordable and almost everything can be prepped ahead of time (which is very necessary for me).
Add some sparkling water on the side and encourage guests to mix it with their cup of wine. This ensures your gorgeous drink will last a little longer. But no worries, this recipe is so yummy, that there’s no way you’ll have any leftovers. (For better or worse).
We served this white wine sangria recipe at our baby’s first birthday party, along with a keg of beer, and a taco bar! Did you make this? I’d love to see your version. Share it on social media and be sure to tag me @appleslices.llc so I can share it!
Simple White Wine Sangria
This recipe was inspired by Martina Cahill from The Hungry Teacher. She is my go-to Sangria person and is always willing to talk about wine and fruit with me! (BLESS HER)
Chill your sauvignon blanc and brandy ahead of time, in order to start off with a chilled beverage. Shop the ingredients HERE for quick grocery store pickup. Just make sure to grab a bottle of Blackberry Brandy, too.
- 1 Box of Sauvignon Blanc (or 4 bottles)
- 1 Cup of Blackberry Brandy
- 4 Oranges, Rolled and Sliced
- 4 Apples, Sliced
- 4 Limes, Rolled and Sliced
- Sparkling Water on the Side
- In a large pitcher, mix one cup of blackberry brandy with 3 Liters sauvignon blanc. 3L is equivalent to four bottles of wine or an entire Bota Box of Sauvignon Blanc.
- Roll your oranges and limes to make them juicy, then slice them into rounds.
- Add them to your pitcher.
- Slice your apple into bite-size pieces.
- Add the apples to your pitcher.
- Serve some sparkling water on the side, so guests can make their servings as strong as they would like.
Want to make your white wine sangria ahead of time?
- Mix your brandy and sauvignon blanc in a pitcher ahead of time and chill.
- Slice up your fruit and mix it up in a freezer bag. Add a squirt of lemon juice to keep your apples from browning.
- Freeze the fruit or place it in the refrigerator.
- Combine it all on the morning of the party and let everything mix and mingle!