Let’s make some bubbles
using ingredients you have on hand!
Homemade Bubble Solution
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Dish Soap
- Place 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a small pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Set the mixture aside to cool.
- Once cool, pour the mixture into a container, like a mason jar.
- Slowly pour in 1/4 cup of dish soap and stir slowly, to mix it all together.
- Enjoy your bubble mix just like regular bubbles!
Latest in the Shop
Latest Blog Posts
See All >
Ready to create a Christmas tree felt storyboard for your children? This simple how-to will make crafting any felt storyboard you want easy and is perfect for toddlers or preschoolers. Create your Christmas felt base In this instance, I created a large felt Christmas tree. I used this sheet of dark green felt that is…
Let’s make a paper placemat for your kids to love and use all year long. These are perfect Thanksgiving activities and crafts and are an ideal way to create a Montessori placemat to help your child set the table. How to create a Montessori Paper Placemat A Montessori placemat is meant to encourage children to…