Let’s make some bubbles
using ingredients you have on hand!
Homemade Bubble Solution
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Dish Soap
- Place 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a small pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Set the mixture aside to cool.
- Once cool, pour the mixture into a container, like a mason jar.
- Slowly pour in 1/4 cup of dish soap and stir slowly, to mix it all together.
- Enjoy your bubble mix just like regular bubbles!
Latest Blog Posts
See All >
A playroom is a great place for your kids to hang out, stay occupied, and learn. Putting together a fun and well-structured playroom takes some planning, depending on the theme you want to create. From mountain climbing to reading hideouts, there are endless playroom themes to suit your child’s preference. The question is whether to…
In the past, family photos would have been kept in albums, and those albums would have been carefully protected, whether they were kept in boxes in the attic or on shelves for all to see. Today, however, although you can certainly still put all your photos in a physical album if you want to, most…