When it comes to switching out our bookshelves, nothing gets me quite as excited as Springtime! This Spring, with a 4-month-old, is even more fun. We’re starting to get more and more interested in books and colors, so it’s only reasonable that we focus on getting those fun things onto our bookshelf! Here’s my favorite Board Books for our baby, this Spring. And all of them are under $8!
**This post contains affiliate links** These do not affect you or your prices at all but will provide me with a small commission that helps fund my tiny business. Thank you for understanding and supporting me.
- Bus Stops by Taro Gomi. I don’t know how I am just learning about Taro Gomi. Her books are bright, fun, and insanely perfect for little minds! I love that the characters represented are diverse, the writing is simple and basic, and the colors used are just gorgeous.
2. Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert. Who doesn’t love a book by Lois Ehlert? All of the colors she uses mixed with her fun style make these books great for little hands!
3. Some Bugs by Angela DiTerlizzi. Bugs are always a big hit with little ones. And this book is silly, rhymes, and is full of fun illustrations!
4. Hello, World! Weather by Jill McDonald. I know how important nonfiction books are, so I love the Hello, World series. It brings “weather” to life. In the classroom I loved talking with students about the temperature and what clothes you wear for different temperatures. It’s something they rarely understand (crazy, right?) but need to know all about! So this is a great start and will grow with us through the years.
5. A Little Book About Spring by Leo Linni. The colors, the prints, and the adorable mice make this book simply perfect! It’s a serious favorite.
6. Flip, Flap, Fly!: A Book for Babies Everywhere by Phyllis Root and David Walker. I love the way this book discusses all sorts of movement and rhymes! It’s fun, sweet, and perfect for little babies.