Simple Playdough Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp cream of tarter
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 3/4 cups salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- food coloring optional
- Stir together the dry ingredients (flour, cream of tartar, and salt) in a large pot.
- Then add the wet ingredients (vegetable oil and optional food coloring)
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Keep stirring until a ball forms.
- Once a ball has formed, remove the pot from the heat and place the dough ball on parchment paper.
- Knead the dough until it has cooled.