Included in This Writing Curriculum:
- Detailed Daily Lesson Plans | Over 170 lessons to cover the entire year of writing!
- Student Interactive Notebook Pages to Glue into Writer’s Notebooks
- Writer’s Workshop Year at a Glance
- Rubrics for Grading Student Work | Using Standards-Based Grading
- Mentor Text Lists | In the Narrative Unit & Poetry Unit
- Management Ideas and Forms | Checklists, Conferring Pages, & More
- Whole Group and Individual Rubrics
- Common Core Student Checklists for Collecting Data
- AND MORE!
This is an amazing resource that is being implemented within my ELA time for writing. I even sent it to my curriculum coordinator. It does all of the work for me yet allows for the ability to be changed based on student needs and schedule.– Jaelyn M.
I’ve begun prepping for my upcoming year of homeschool and really wanted a stronger focus for writing curriculum for my son. This product checked all the boxes of what I needed and I’m so excited to get started!– Antonia S.
These lessons smoothly flow from one to the next, keeping students in a routine and supporting them as they grow as writers! Feel free to mix up the units as you need to and make them your own!
Interested in just a few units? Check them out too!
- Unit 1- Back to School Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 2- Narrative Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 3- Opinion Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 4 – Writing on Demand in 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade
- Unit 5- Informative and Expository Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 6- Poetry Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 7- Writing a Novel in 5th Grade
Only looking for NonFiction units? Grab the NonFiction Writing Bundle!
Want to know what I use in my own writing classroom? Click here to check out my favorite classroom writing resources.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have before purchasing this unit! I would be happy to talk with you about it!
Check out my blog for more information, freebies, and my fun life as a teacher! Thank you!