You want to build your newborn’s strength — but you don’t know what is best? Look, friend. You’re working way too hard to find the solution. You’re spending SO much time Googling how to make my child happy during tummy time. Isn’t it time to do things differently?
With the right guide, you can:
- Move your child from tears to giggles, so you can love your time with them
- Support your baby’s growth and development so you can meet their exact needs
- See your child finally sleep well so you can get some rest, too
And I’ve got just the thing to help.
Here’s what’s included in Activities for Infants.
- Over 120 easy-to-implement activities that are age-appropriate, meaning they’re just right for your little one.
- Everything you need to keep your baby engaged during their wake windows, ensuring they’ll nap well for you.
- Early childhood educator-approved ideas that will support your newborn’s development.
- Tried-and-tested exercises from our three very different children, so I know this will help your children, too.
Heck yes! Send me to checkout!
You don’t have to do this child-raising thing all by yourself. I’m here to support you!
Your product is printed on demand and will ship within 5 business days. Having it printed and bound, by us, will save you over $30, instead of printing it yourself.