Activities for Infants | 0-12 Months Old | Digital Copy
Hey caregiver — are you ready to support your baby with age-appropriate activities?
Activities for Infants is the ultimate guide for parents who want to provide developmentally appropriate care for their children.
And you can get instant access for just $27.
You want to build your newborn’s strength — but you don’t know what is best? Look, friend. You’re working way too hard to find the solution. You’re spending SO much time Googling how to make my child happy during tummy time. Isn’t it time to do things differently?
With the right guide, you can:
- Move your child from tears to giggles, so you can love your time with them
- Support your baby’s growth and development so you can meet their exact needs
- See your child finally sleep well so you can get some rest, too
And I’ve got just the thing to help.
Here’s what’s included in Activities for Infants.
- Over 120 easy-to-implement activities that are age-appropriate, meaning they’re just right for your little one.
- Everything you need to keep your baby engaged during their wake windows, ensuring they’ll nap well for you.
- Early childhood educator-approved ideas that will support your newborn’s development.
- Tried-and-tested exercises from our three very different children, so I know this will help your children, too.
Heck yes! Send me to checkout!
Still not convinced? Your purchase is risk-free.
Activities for Infants comes with a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
I created this ebook to help you support your newborn — so you can enjoy parenting with confidence.
I’m SO confident that it will help you access age-appropriate activities that it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply contact me within 14 days for a full refund — no questions asked.
You don’t have to do this child-raising thing all by yourself. I’m here to support you!
This is such a great activity book for infants! Not only that, but I loved the first few pages to help set my intentions and organize my day or month if I wanted. I also really liked how there were examples (so many!) given and explanations of the benefits of each activity. Such a resourceful eBook!
Love this infant activities book! We’re expecting in 2 months and I can’t wait to have some activities handy to incorporate right away! Having so many options all in a book ready to read and implement will help limit the stress and overwhelm during an already exhausting timeframe.
This is a great resource to have for my daughter’s first year! It was getting hard for me to find things to do during her wake windows as they have gradually gotten longer. I’m excited to have this resource to turn to to provide great activities during her awake time!
I appreciate how accessible this is. With a toddler running around it’s easy to forget to provide meaningful play opportunities to a new infant. This program has quick and practical ways to engage our little one. I printed the booklet and keep it in our play area as a quick reference!