Activities for One Year Olds | Digital Copy
Hey, caregivers – are you ready to feel good about your child’s playtime?
Activities for a One-Year-Old is the best eBook for anyone who wants to support their 13-24-month-old. Get instant access for just $27, now!
Activities for One-Year-Olds is designed to help parents develop their children’s skills in an easy and fun manner. This printable guide contains a variety of activities to engage one-year-olds, helping them explore the world around them healthily and naturally. It includes requirements such as space and cost associated with the activity, areas of development covered, and a step-by-step instructional guideline.
- Over 150 developmentally and wow-worthy ideas using simple items around your home
- Themed options such as sensory play, music & movement, and arts & crafts
- A variety of indoor/outdoor activities
- Age range from 13 months to 24 months old
- Learning through play can help children learn language skills, motor skills, and problem solving abilities
- This program encourages parent-child bonding while having fun
- Parents receive tips on how to adapt activities to best suit the child’s interests and age level
- Boost your first-year parenting skills with science-based support and guidance.
Did I mention your purchase is risk-free?
If you’re not 100% satisfied, neither am I. Try my Activities for One-Year-Olds eBook for 14 days and if it doesn’t help you support your child, reach out to me and I’ll refund your purchase in full.
Love this so much! Perfect for my one year old. As a former teacher and now stay at home mom, I seriously appreciate the ease of this resource.