Activities for One Year Olds | Digital Copy
Hey, caregivers – are you ready to feel good about your child’s playtime?
Activities for a One-Year-Old is the best eBook for anyone who wants to support their 13-24-month-old. Get instant access for just $27, now!
Activities for One-Year-Olds is designed to help parents develop their children’s skills in an easy and fun manner. This printable guide contains a variety of activities to engage one-year-olds, helping them explore the world around them healthily and naturally. It includes requirements such as space and cost associated with the activity, areas of development covered, and a step-by-step instructional guideline.
- Over 150 developmentally and wow-worthy ideas using simple items around your home
- Themed options such as sensory play, music & movement, and arts & crafts
- A variety of indoor/outdoor activities
- Age range from 13 months to 24 months old
- Learning through play can help children learn language skills, motor skills, and problem solving abilities
- This program encourages parent-child bonding while having fun
- Parents receive tips on how to adapt activities to best suit the child’s interests and age level
- Boost your first-year parenting skills with science-based support and guidance.
Did I mention your purchase is risk-free?
If you’re not 100% satisfied, neither am I. Try my Activities for One-Year-Olds eBook for 14 days and if it doesn’t help you support your child, reach out to me and I’ll refund your purchase in full.