Activities for a One Year Old | Digital Copy
Hey, caregivers – are you ready to feel good about your child’s playtime?
Activities for a One-Year-Old is the best eBook for anyone who wants to support their 13-24-month-old.
Get instant access for just $27, now!
You’re working way too hard to engage your little one in age-appropriate activities. How would you feel if you could:
- • Have over 100 activity ideas at your fingertips, making it easy to engage your child in independent play?
- • Know exactly what will interest your child depending on their age?
- • Make dinner while your child plays without you by their side?
Everything you need to get the support you’re craving is just a click away.
What’s included in Activities for a One Year Old:
- Everything you need so you can relax and know that you are engaging with your child and helping them grow emotionally and physically.
- Optimized monthly lists of easy, developmentally appropriate activities your one-year-old can do independently.
- Wow-worthy ideas using simple items around your home to work your child’s brain.
- Easy tricks and tips of affordable items you can purchase or make.
PLUS these bonuses:
- I’ll send you a special link to schedule a one-on-one phone call with me.
- You’ll be able to submit your playroom for a playroom audit.
- You’ll have exclusive access to a digital playroom planning tool, only available to customers.
Did I mention your purchase is risk-free?
If you’re not 100% satisfied, neither am I. Try my Activities for One-Year-Olds eBook for 14 days and if it doesn’t help you support your child, reach out to me and I’ll refund your purchase in full.