At Home Summer Play School
Summer is meant for play – but it’s also the perfect opportunity to create enriching learning experiences with your family.
If you have children aged 8 months to 5 years old, this 8-week guide is exactly what you need.
Research shows that 85% of the physical brain is formed in the first three years of a child’s life. Creating a nurturing, interactive environment for these young learners, especially those ages 0 to 3, is vital for their brain development.
With At Home Summer Play School, you’ll receive 40 daily guides to help you talk about the letters of the alphabet and numbers 1-10. Simple and fun activities will get your child excited about learning and will help them play more than ever before. (Bye-bye screen time).
You’ll feel good about meeting their educational and developmental needs – without spending hours researching or prepping activities.
Ready to purchase your best friend this Summer? The one you’ll turn to again and again?
- How is this product different than your Toddler Curriculum? My Toddler Curriculum is non-seasonal, meaning you can begin using it as soon as your toddler turns two, and is for specific monthly ages! The seasonal toddler curriculum resources are for ages 8 months – 5 years old and are meant to be used during the Summer break.
- Is this seasonal resource available in the Toddler Curriculum bundle? No. This is a different type of resource. The materials and daily guides are similar to the Toddler Curriculum – but these activities are meant to be used during the Summer. They can fill in the gaps of the curriculum you’re currently utilizing or they can replace several units in the Complete Toddler Curriculum.
- Why is this only $47? What’s the catch? There’s no catch!! Yes, I could charge much more for this offer. It has 40 daily guides, all the materials you could need, and some amaaaazing bonuses are emailed to you every week after you make your purchase. But we’re all parents and caregivers here and we’re tired and burnt out and ready to see a change in the day-to-day. So I want everyone to have access to this guide so I can support as many people as possible on their journey to independent play and sipping hot coffee (and developmentally supporting their children)!
- How long will it take me to use At Home Summer Play School? Included in this guide are 40 daily activity guides and all the printable materials you need. Each daily activity includes 5-10 minutes of playing and learning one-on-one with your child, then encourages them to continue the activity independently.
- How long will I have access to At Home Summer Play School? You’ll receive lifetime, unlimited, access!!
- How will I get access to At Home Summer Play School? After purchasing your products, you’ll receive an e-mail with your file download. And you can always find your purchases, and any updates to them, in the MY DOWNLOADS section of your account.
In just two days, you could see your child learning and playing by themselves more than ever before. All you need is the right roadmap. Get started today.