Narrative Writing Anchor Chart Components | An Editable Resource
Anchor charts are supposed to be made with students, but we also want them to be simple, clear, and concise! This product is a great addition to your classroom because it allows you to add details to your charts with your students. These simple Anchor Charts are made with components that are easy to print, cut, and glue! You can organize them however you’d like. Most of the components are also editable so you can adjust them to your student’s responses and focus!
Thank you! They work perfectly with my narrative writing unit. They look great and were so easy to create! – Emily H.
The topics are basic Narrative Writing lessons that every writing teacher will be reviewing, such as:
- What is a Story?
- Using and Naming Different Types of Author’s Craft
- Zoom in on a Moment in Your Writing
- Planning and Organizing Your Writing
- Point of View
- Using Leads to Hook Your Reader
- Writing a Strong Conclusion
- How to Use Dialogue in Your Writing
- Using Better Word Choice
- Pacing Out Your Story and Writing
- Using a Problem and Solution in Your Writing
- Adding Transitions to Your Writing
- Using Figurative Language in Your Writing
- Describing Your Characters
- Adding Description to Your Writing
- Adding Setting to Your Writing
Looking for lesson plans that coordinate with these anchor charts? Look no further! Grab one of my Narrative Writing Units, available for 4th, 5th, or 6th grade!
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have before purchasing this item! I would be happy to talk with you about it! Appleslices4th@gmail.com
Check out my blog for more information, freebies, and my crazy life as a teacher!
Kelly Anne 🙂
There are no reviews yet.