Valentine’s Day Toddler Activities | a Seasonal Toddler Curriculum Resource
Hey mama – are you ready to win your child’s Valentine’s Day?
While I’m a huge believer in all children playing independently, I know they need some help getting there. That’s where this resource comes in.
Valentine’s Day Toddler Activities is the easiest guide to daily activities for parents who want to teach their children while still encouraging them to play independently.
And you can get instant access for just $17!
“The Toddler Valentine’s Day Activities are so simple for caregivers to set up, and perfect for toddlers to get some festive fine motor practice in!” – Taylor S.
You want to create fun activities and special moments with your kids but you aren’t sure where to begin!
What if you could have everything you need right at your fingertips?
With my Valentine’s Day Toddler Activities you can:
- Have a simple, age-appropriate, activity available for your child every.single.day. resulting in less TV time and more play.
- Know what to say and exactly how much support to give your child with each activity.
- Learn when it’s the right time to walk away, so your child continues learning, playing by themselves, and doesn’t beg you to come back and play with them.
- Ensure your child’s playtime is helping them meet all of their developmental milestones!
Everything you need is just a click away!
- How is this product different than your Toddler Curriculum? My Toddler Curriculum is non-seasonal, meaning you can begin using it as soon as your toddler turns two and is more for specific monthly ages! The seasonal toddler curriculum resources are for ages 2-4 and are meant to be used during a specific time of year (but also not necessary)! All units can be purchased individually or you can purchase the bundle.
- Is this seasonal resource available in the Toddler Curriculum bundle? No. This is a different type of resource. The materials and daily guides are the same as the Toddler Curriculum – but these activities are meant to be used during a specific season. They can fill in the gaps of the curriculum you’re currently utilizing or they can replace a unit in the Complete Toddler Curriculum.
- Why is this only $17? What’s the catch? There’s no catch!! Yes, I could charge much more for this offer. It has 10 daily guides, all the materials you could need, and some amaaaazing bonuses are emailed to you every week after you make your purchase. But we’re all parents and caregivers here and we’re tired and frequently burnt out and ready to see a change in the day-to-day. So I want everyone to have access to this guide so I can support as many people as possible on their journey to independent play and sipping hot coffee (and developmentally supporting their children)!
- How long will it take me to use all of the Valentine’s Day Activities? Included in this guide are 10 daily activity guides and all the printable materials you need. Each daily activity includes 5-10 minutes of playing and learning one-on-one with your child, then encourages them to continue the activity independently.
- How long will I have access to the Winter Themed Toddler Activities? You’ll receive lifetime, unlimited, access!!
- How will I get access to the Valentine’s Day Toddler Activities? After purchasing your products, you’ll receive an e-mail with your file download. And you can always find your purchases, and any updates to them, in the MY DOWNLOADS section of your account.
In just two weeks, you could see your child learning and playing by themselves more than ever before. All you need is the right roadmap. Get started today.