How to Write a Novel | 5th Grade Lesson Plans
Are your writers ready for something fun and new? Challenge them to write a novel in just 6 weeks and see them write more than you ever thought possible! Included in this unit is everything you will need to teach 5th graders how to write a novel – no mess no fuss!
Included in This How to Write a Novel Unit:
- 30 Detailed Daily Lesson Plans
- Interactive Notebook Pages
- Writer’s Workshop Year at a Glance
- Example Novel Text List
- Management Ideas and Forms
- Common Core Student Checklists
- And additional forms!
These lessons will smoothly integrate into any 5th-grade classroom, helping you teach 5th-grade writers who love to write! You do not need to buy all 7 units to implement this in your classroom!
Units 1-7 are available in my my store OR bundled!
- 5th Grade Writing Units Bundled!
- Unit 1- Back to School Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 2- Narrative Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 3- Opinion Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 4- Test Prep Writing in 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade
- Unit 5- Informative and Expository Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 6- Poetry Writing in 5th Grade
- Unit 7- Writing a Novel in 5th Grade
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have before purchasing this item! I would be happy to talk with you about it!
Kelly Anne 🙂
There are no reviews yet.