How to Write a Novel | 6th Grade Writing Lesson Plans | Unit 7
Are your writers ready for something fun and new? Challenge them to write a novel in just 6 weeks and see them write more than you ever thought possible! Included in this unit is everything you will need to teach 6th graders how to write a novel – no mess no fuss!
Included in this novel writing unit:
- 30 Detailed Daily Lesson Plans for Unit 7
- Interactive Notebook Pages
- Writer’s Workshop Year at a Glance
- Example Novel Text List
- Management Ideas and Forms
- Common Core Student Checklists
- And additional forms!
These lessons will smoothly integrate into any 6th grade classroom, helping you teach 6th grade writers who love to write! You do not need to buy all 7 units to implement this in your classroom!
Complete 6th Grade Writing Units will soon be available in my store or bundled!
- Unit 1 – Back to School Writing in 6th Grade
- Unit 2 – Narrative Writing in 6th Grade
- Unit 3 – Argument Writing in 6th Grade
- Unit 4 – Writing on Demand in 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade
- Unit 5 – Informative & Expository Writing in 6th Grade
- Unit 6 – Poetry Writing in 6th Grade
- Unit 7 – How to Write a Novel in 6th Grade
Kelly Anne 🙂
There are no reviews yet.