Are you ready to enjoy playing with your toddler?
And know, once and for all, that you’re supporting their growth and development while they play.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You need your toddler to play by themselves for just 5 minutes… but you have no idea how to make it happen.
You feel guilty for not always sitting next to your toddler while they play.
I’ve been there. This toddler curriculum shows you how to work one-on-one with your child, then encourage them to play independently.
Your to-do list feels overwhelming because you can’t leave your child’s side.
Each daily lesson comes with a simple activity for you and your child to do together and then shows you how to back away so they can play.
You’re not sure what’s educationally appropriate for your toddler.
All the hard work has been done for you! Just quickly glance through the daily plans, prep the activity, and start learning and playing alongside your toddler.
What if you could…
Have everything you need to support your toddler developmentally at your fingertips?
Introducing my Toddler Curriculum
The perfect solution for any toddler caregiver! Just purchase this curriculum, flip to the first activity, and start supporting your toddler’s growth and development immediately.
Here is what you get:
- Daily activity guides that walk you through introducing a theme to your child and then supporting them in independent play. Each guide has directions for you, recommended materials, and even guiding questions for you to ask your child.
- Week at a glance that helps you setup up your playroom with age-appropriate toys and activities, using items you already have. (No need to buy more!)
- Recommended materials give you an idea of what you’ll need to complete these simple activities.
- Printable resources to make it simple to complete activities if you don’t have a specific toy or material readily available.
- Online resources to keep printing at a minimum, if desired.
- Simple videos designed with your child in mind. Sit and enjoy a short themed video together!
What’s included in each daily activity guide:
Read aloud – Grab a book to read together. Each read-aloud is a great way to prompt learning and activities and encourage your child to love reading!
Activity introduction – I’ll show you how to gently introduce an activity to your child, so they’re excited to learn about it.
Focus activity – Sit with your child and spend 5-10 minutes completing a simple activity together. This is an excellent opportunity for them to learn and connect with you.
Independent play – After investing 5-10 minutes of one-on-one time with your child, I’ll show you how to encourage them to play independently so you can get back some time in your busy schedule.
Kelly Anne graduated with a degree in Elementary Education from the University of South Carolina in 2010. She welcomed her first son in late 2018 and a twin son and daughter in October 2020.
As a mom, most of her days are spent chasing after her little ones and sneaking in time to create resources for parents. Years as a teacher influence everything she does as a parent. Knowing how hard it is to support children with age-appropriate activities at the right time, Kelly’s goal is to take the guesswork out of activities you can do with your child and to offer real, simple, doable ideas.
Still unsure? I offer a happiness guarantee.
Your satisfaction is important to me – which is why I offer a 100% refund. Just let me know, within 14 days, if you are unhappy with your purchase and I will refund it.
Purchase the perfect program for supporting your toddler, and start tomorrow.
With these daily activity guides, you’ll feel excited to support your toddler’s growth and development and comfortable in knowing how to make it happen.